Instagram @menty_yu

31.5.13

PERSONAL SYMBOL


It's super late for me to meet with perfume, to say, it's almost the same time that I meet with French.

Preference is a subtle thing, like other motion and feeling. And the most interesting is, it does change as you grow, experience and learn. As my aging, my preference changes from 'eau de toilette & homme' to 'eau de perfume & femme'! It's easy to understand coz every girl will turn to woman as time goes.


(my beloved Chloe gift)

While the only thing never change is the scent I like, is always an extension of middle-sex, not flower nor fruit. I do hate those scent too woman or girly!! 

Chloe, is always No.1 in my perfume list. The packaging is elegant but powerful like a successful woman who always keep her charm, simple and direct, not pretend to be lovely or 'adorable', independent character and beauty from inside to outside.


The first scent of Chloe is the one I like most, kind of classic floral scent well catering to the virtual woman I describe.

Eau de Parfum

http://www.chloe.com/#/collections/fragrance/chloe/en



The new one for the already-come summer surprises me! It's a perfect mix with Chloe classic and spirit of elegant and a young scent which is passionate and fresh, but it's not like other young-targeting series which are too juicy.

Seeby Chloe Eaux de Parfum
http://www.seebychloe-fragrance.com/  

 

Seeby Chloe (Official Info)
  • A floral fragrance that playfully blends sensual notes of sandalwood and vanilla.  
  • The spirit floats on apple blossom and jasmine caresses

JUST FEEL HAPPY TO SHARE WHATEVER I THINK ADORABLE HERE!



Please give a LIKE to my Facebook Page !You can also fine me on WeiboTwitterInstagramOpenrice/ Ufood through Home Page links.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...