Instagram @menty_yu

28.5.13

LOVEs Last Week

 
  • NARS Pro-Prime 
  • M.A.C PowerPoint Eye Pencil 



NARS Pro-Prime
Pore Refining Primer
Features:
  • Oill Free 
  • Refine Pores 
  • Shine of Nature Skin 
How's features made?
  • Mineral powder manage oil condition in T-zone and other-oily areas on the face, wrinkles and pores are blurred 
  • Pure lentil seed extract makes those pores flawless, and keep make-up last longer 
  • Vitamin A,B and E helps to protect skin from free radical damage. 
  • Other ingredients functions at clam skin status 
What my comments?




As a base/ primer before your make-up, or to say, 2nd skin- Your Foundation. It works really nature and comfortable to your skin, and will not be 'too much' to overtake the role of foundation. Actually I cannot find a texture lighter and moisture than it! Even those Japanese-brand ones, which is moisture at first but turns a little oily and hard to absorb after you flatten it on the face. Thus, I recommend it to all girls who love water texture! Besides, the type I chose is oil-free, not shining one, not SPF one, so it's without any function as protection under sun or make your face gorgeous bling bling. Thus the only cons it has, is you must wear your foundation or at least powder in the days you don't want to wear your make-up, just like me today! (simply, primer+shiny powder+black-rimmed glass).




The other one, I'm gonna share and recommend to you (maybe the 'you' have similar skin condition as me), is M.A.C PowerPoint Eye Pencil.

It's a super soft eye pencil which is called to be oil/ water-resistible, but when my eyelids are not in a good (semi-moisture) condition, in most afternoons or nights, the effect turns out to be 'oil-blended', even I'm not wearing smoky eye shadow under my eyes, the pencil gives me 'a good one'! While, I still love its soft touch feeling and very easy to color your eyelines (so 'real' black!), and normally I only make eyeline within the liner, thus this one is just too suitable, and I never mind to use my hands clean the black 'tail' around my eyes when I'm looking into the mirror, it only costs you half second! So Easy right? See How Short the One I use!!!

Price Reference:
  • NARS Pro-primer HKD$350 
  • M.A.C. Powerpoint Eye Pencil HKD$140 

NARS - http://www.narscosmetics.com/
M.A.C. - http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl


Please give a LIKE to my Facebook Page !You can also fine me on Weibo/ Twitter/ /Instagram/ Openrice/ Ufood through Home Page links.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...