Instagram @menty_yu

31.5.15

MIND-CHANGE VISIT | CALI-MEX | HONG KONG


Burrito fever is coming to Hong Kong!!! Besides, my favorit burrito restaurant (Little Burrito), Cali-Mex, is another good choice. I have paid my first visit to the first Cali-Mex shop in Wellington street, Central, which honestly is very disappointing experience. I'm even not willing to give a second chance for it when my friends mention it to me after. While, as its branches covers more and more spots in Hong Kong Island, and people around me reflects good comment on it; I decide to have a look of Cali-Mex again.

The burritos from Cali-Mex, is famous of its size! I was satisfied a lot by its perfect-made baked flour tortilla and the 'massive' fillings and selected beans. 



Quesadillas

I love the crispy thin tortilla of Quesadillas, and cannot resist the half-melted cheese covered below. It's more for vegetarians, light creamy but very cheesy with the lovely sour cream and avocado salsa on top. Perfect!

Tacos
They provide soft or crispy tacos, which of course, we prefer the crispy one for it's double-layer experience. A soft one inside to be in touch with fillings, which mostly are seafood (prawn or fish fillet) with a very cheerful sauce (mild spicy or very hot) and refreshing tomato; A crispy tortilla is mainly for the outside layer, and for the 'crispy' experience (better to take it as it's freshly hot).






25 Queen's Road East
Wanchai
Hong Kong

+852 2722 2525
info@cali-mex.com

Sun to Wed. 10.30am - 10.30pm
Thur to Sat. 10.30am - 11.30pm




Please give a LIKE to my Facebook Page !
You can also fine me on other networks through Home Page links.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...