Instagram @menty_yu

20.8.14

SOMETHING TO BE RECALLED | HK FOOD EXPO 2014 | HONG KONG


If you have already had several rounds to this year's Food Expo, you must have the same feeling as me, that this year is a little bit different. Gourmet Zone, of course, is where I mean 'different'. I remember in the last few years, this zone has really limited space with a big crowd, while this year, it almost occupies the half hall, which means more space, better atmosphere, and more new entries. 

It is a shame, that I have no time to explore around this year's Food Expo for my personal issues, but I am so happy to join the press crew two times to be present to the Press Conference, and the first night of Expo. If you have read my last blog, you will have some ideas about this year's Gourmet Zone, while I have to list a few more, coz they are really impressive and this list might be useful for you.



Well Designed Gift for Party Animals

(Photo from Lalala HK Official Facebook Page)

A well designed and marketed Sangria Cocktails from Spain is introduced to Hongkongers this summer. SANGRIA LOLEA, a luxury change of traditional Spanish drink by a group of designers; the beautiful and sharp-colored sangria bottles could be re-used for your home decoration. MIXICHILL, another Pre-bottled Sangria Cocktail from Spain is introduced. The bottle is not so fancy as LOLEA, while I do prefer the taste of SANGRIA CARLOS, which has such an energetic taste meanwhile keeps freshness in your mouth. It perfectly presents the slogan of this brand, 'Party Everywhere'.

7% acl, blended by red or white wine

SANGRIA CARLOS & SANGRIA WHITE 6% acl
SANGRIA CUPID & SANGRIA CUPID ROSE 12% acl

La La La Hong Kong Limited (Hong Kong Distributor)
+852 3990 0449
info@lalala.com.hk



100% Natural 
(Photo from CheeseBB Official Facebook Page)

I didn't meet this Dutch cheese distributor in the Press Conference, while it's my pleasure to try their lovely cheese last time. A wide category of Dutch cheese is introduced and I'm so excited to find almost all the special flavors that I'm looking for in Hong Kong after I come back from my Europe trip, because I cannot forget those lovely and 'killing' taste of Dutch wheel cheese I have tried in Amsterdam, for example, Baby Cow Cheese Chili Peppers, Pepper, Garlic, Green Pesto, Herbs, Truffle, and the most impressive, Smoked Cow Cheese Natural!!!! 


Kwun Tong Shop
Unit C, 11/F, Block 3, Camel paint Building, 60 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
+852 2153 0638

Causeway Bay Shop
Shop G27, G/F, Eton Tower, 8 Hyson Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
+852 9418 4936



Healthy Yum-Yum



(Photo provided by Jax Coco)

I was introduced by this brand very long time ago when I was working crazily to save money for my Europe trip. In Hong Kong, this brand is so far only known by a small amount of Expats and people who are more focused on healthy lifestyle, and it is so far available in some cafes and restaurants. While this summer, through Food Expo, this brand finally takes the real action to get into the public eyes. Three main product line is introduced this time. 
  • 100% Pure Coconut Water, no added sugar or preservatives, no fat, gluten-free and no cholesterol, low calories...
  • Jax Coco Kidz, 5 flavors like chocolate and banana, less sugar and no preservatives
  • Coconut Oil, organic extra virgin coconut oil, healthy for balanced diet, perfect for skin and hair


Available at Great Food Hall, City Super, ThreeSixty, Jasons, Marketplace, Oliver's and Park N' Shop International...





Please give a LIKE to my Facebook Page !
You can also fine me on other networks through Home Page links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...