Instagram @menty_yu

31.12.13

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty


Simple story, many hints leads to the happy ending like Walter father's gifts, Walter's day-dream and that secret cover photo for LIFE final issue. The breath-taking landscape of where Walter has been is even overwhelming to a delegate and serious-attitude towards photos and magazine of a normal staff expressed by the movie, especially the last moment of unfolding the cover photo. 


It's really an easy-enjoying movie experience for everyone whatever you choose to pay for cinema seat or staying at home months later. Personally, I do appreciate to enjoy this movie alone, coz you will have more inspiration. Firstly, I laughed by some funny tricks in the movie (after you see the movie, you will have the idea what I mean). Then become so excited to the beautiful pictures showed by the movie scenes one by one, even speechless. And when come to love stories (not interesting part), I start to think about the meaning of traveling. 

Everyone has day-dream, but less people have the courage to make day-dream become true, and really limited ones can make it. If it's just a day-dream as backpacker traveling around after graduation, it seems to be a not so-hard mission. The only obstacle has nothing to do with money nor time! It's all about the decision. What attitude you have for backpacker-style trip? It's not a vacation or luxury holiday; it's an experience and practice. I guess a lot of backpacker hasn't clear target when they step onto the trip, they just have the desire to explore the unknown places and people. That why, some trips can last half year even more, or can say always on-going. 


I am gradually making my mind to exchange something I want by giving up something basically important to my living... but I'm sure I won't regret for it.








Please give a LIKE to my Facebook Page !
You can also fine me on other networks through Home Page links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...